The 5000 Series Rotor is a rugged mid-range gear-drive rotor, offering durability, performance, and the convenience of arc adjustment from the top, for residential and light commercial applications.
This versatile rotor offers a standard rubber cover and the convenience of reversing full and part circle operation (up to 360°) in one unit. And, with a tree of Rain Curtain™ nozzles, the 5000 Series Rotor offers excellent distribution for top-notch efficiency.
All of this, is proven gear-driven design, and a five-year trade warranty, makes the 5000 Series Rotor one head that will "Take Performance to the Top."
5000 Rotor Models
Part-Circle units (PC) are
adjustable from 40-360°.
Full-Circle units (FC) are
HOW TO SPECIFY/ORDER
Note: 5004 will soon be available
with a pre-installed nozzle.
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-bladed screwdriver.
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation.
- 40°- 360° Arc Rotation and reversing Full-Circle rotation in one. (A non-reversing full circle only unit is also available).
- Tree of nozzles including low angel (Angle of trajectory 10°) and standard angle Rain Curtain™ nozzles (Angle of trajectory 25°) provide 23 to 40 feet (7 to 12,2m) distance of throw.
- Radius + nozzles for maximum distance of throw from 31 to 50 feet (9,2 to 15,2m) distance.
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles.
- True 4" (10cm) pop-up (measured from center of nozzle)
- Quick Check Arc / Fast Forward
- Pressure-activated multi-function wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction.
- Reinforced flow path for additional side load strength.
- Additional o-rings and seals for extra protection in "gritty" water
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles.
- Heavy-duty retract spring assures positive pop-down.
- Coming Soon! Optional Pre-installed Rain Curtain™ nozzle
- Coming Soon! Optional Seal-A-Matic (SAM)™ check valve holds up to 7 feet (2,1m) of elevation change, to prevent puddling and erosion caused by low head drainage.
- Optional non-potable cover for easy identification of reclaimed water.
- Precipitation rate: .20 to 1.04" per hour (5 to 27 mm/h)
- Radius: 23 to 50 feet (7,0 to 15,2 m)
- Radius with Radius Reduction Screw: 17' (5,2m)
- Pressure: 25-65 psi (1,7 to 4,5 Bars)
- Flow Rate: .69 to 8.41 gpm (,16 to 1,91 mm/h)
- ¾" (20/27) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
- Reversing full-and part-circle adjustment 40° - 360°.
- Full circle only adjustment 360°.
- Pop-up height: 4" (10cm); 6" (15cm); 12" (30cm);
- Overall body height: 4":7 3/8" (18,5cm); 6":9 5/8" (24,5cm); 12":16 7/8" (42,9cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 1¾" (8cm)
Call Carefree Today for a Free Consultation